MAKE A DIFFERENCE
When youth “age out” of foster care without being adopted, they enter the world with no support. No home. No family. They’re alone…and at a much higher risk of unplanned pregnancy, incarceration, addiction and homelessness.
Foster children who are featured in the Waiting Child Heart Gallery are three times more likely to be adopted.
Photograph by photograph, exhibit by exhibit, we’re creating hope for Oklahoma’s most vulnerable children. Will you help us?
How You Can Help
- Make a tax-deductible donation to support our work.
- Sponsor a Heart Gallery exhibit opening.
- Host the Heart Gallery traveling exhibit in your community.
- Provide free services for foster/adoptive families, such as haircuts, dental care, home improvement, restaurant meals, etc.
- Provide internships for teens in foster care.
- Provide scholarships for camps, team sports and other extracurricular activities.
- Donate school supplies, car seats, toys, clothes, high chairs, luggage, etc. for foster/adoptive families.
To learn more about our giving opportunities, contact Executive Director Gay Larson at
(918) 284-4888 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Waiting Child Heart Gallery of Oklahoma is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. To donate by mail, please make checks payable to Heart Gallery of Oklahoma and mail to: Heart Gallery of Oklahoma, 5113 S Joplin, Tulsa, OK 74135.
Thank you for your support!