Volunteers are what make the Waiting Child Heart Gallery a success. Whether you want to help for an hour, an event or more, we’d love to have you.
We’re looking for:
- Photographers to capture the beauty and personalities of our waiting children
- Portrait framing services
- Catering services
- Website design/development and maintenance
- Graphic design for brochures, invitations and other print materials
- Help transporting portraits and setting up/taking down exhibit displays
- Help planning/hosting special events
- Help with administrative tasks and community outreach
- Locations/groups to host the Waiting Child Heart Gallery exhibit
To learn more about our volunteer opportunities, contact Executive Director Gay Larson at (918) 284-4888 or email@example.com.